Sunday 14 September 2008

Horseless Blog… 1st year!

Time flies when we’re having fun! Being horseless turned in to a very positive experience and I have 97 posts and over 6000 visits that confirm it!

I am very pleased with this Blogging experience! It allowed me to broad my equestrian knowledge and experience, meet new places and people from all over the world, and their comments and feedback kept me publishing and always try to improve the contents, pictures and illustrations!

This Blog also made me see that I just can’t live without horses… they add sense to my life, and they “make me want to be a better person!” *a free adaptation of the Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) line in the movie “As good as it gets”
Thank you to all visitors who kept coming and leaving good feedback, and to the friends and people that allowed me to experiment fantastic equestrian adventures during this last year!!!!!!!


Here is my view on the Horseless Blog Top Ten Events of the year!

The “4 Ecoles d’Art Equestre” show in Paris – 24th November 2007




















This Cartoon...



The visitors map will be archived today or in the next days… I feel sorry to loose all the dots on my map so… here it is an image of his last version!


Thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ana!
Congratulations!!! It's always great to visit your blog. It's full of fantastic stories, pictures, movies and drawings, so it makes it really worth to read! I certainly hope you keep on doing this for a long time!
H&K
Yvonne

Nicole said...

From one horseless girl to another, I love having a blog to read where someone has the same experiences that I do. Keep up the awesome blogging :)

Claire said...

I hope that doesn't mean you're givin up the blog, ana?

Mimi said...

PARABÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉNS!!! Congretulátxus pois então.. Venha mais um aninho! :)