Tuesday 9 September 2008

Cake & Caprioles!

What more could a girl ask for birthday?

Yesterday it was my birthday and I treated myself with a free morning watching the Portuguese School of Equestrian Art training the gorgeous Alter Real stallions in the beautiful gardens of the Queluz Palace!

It was an unforgettable experience and this really made my day! This is a “must” to any classical riding lover when visiting Lisbon!

Some pictures of the amazing in-hand airs-above-the-ground work, by the riders Gonçalo Soares and Gonçalo Carvalho.


last check before work

on the way to the arena

warm-up

... first tries!


Fantastic!


And if they day started on a good way, it couldn’t have ended better… just check out the birthday cake I got, home made by my good friend Mimi!


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For all my special friends that made this an unforgettable birthday! :)

3 comments:

Claire said...

that sounds like a really good day, ana, and nice cake..

Anonymous said...

Pois... um segredo bem guardado...
Feliz Aniversário Ana!
MM ;)

Anonymous said...

Aceitei o convite lá no blog e vim visitar-te!
Sim senhora, parece que temos mais em comum do que o gosto pelos cavalos ;-) Eu também sou Virgem ;-)))) Hoje! LOL
Obrigada pela visita e vai aparecendo por lá! Eu também vou dando umas espreitadelas por aqui ;-)

Ah! E muitos parabéns, claro!