Friday 28 November 2008

Enjoying!

In the last two riding lessons I had the chance of working with a young horse. He is a recently backed 3 year old Lusitano that my trainer is schooling.

The first lessons we did a lunge lessons with me riding and working on the rudiments of leg Yield and transitions between gaits. Yesterday I rode the horse out of the lounge but the same work.

He is very calm and relaxed horse and it seems like a fast learner! Is a pleasure riding him! I wish I had some pictures to share!

And talking about a young horse, I leave you some inspiring images of Nuno Oliveira schooling one.


3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great video and I'm glad you had a such a great lesson :)

Mimi said...

*Festival de Natal*!!! :)

Nicole said...

You have the good fortune to have been tagged in a 6 Horsey Things About Me tag/link/ring. There's more about it, along with the rules at http://hopelesslyhorseless.blogspot.com/2008/12/six-horsey-things-about-me.html.