Tuesday 13 May 2008

International Congress of Equestrian Tourism

Later this week I’m going back to the beautiful village of Alter do Chão to attend to the International Congress of Equestrian Tourism.

Hopefully it will be a great opportunity to know about the current tendencies of equestrian tourism around Europe and Portugal, and to know the views and needs of stakeholders involved.

As leisure developments planner and horse rider I find this theme particularly interesting, and I’m looking forward to get new ideas to inspire me so I can mix horses, leisure and urban settlements in a successful way!

To know more about the International Congress of Equestrian Tourism, click here:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ana, you are a fine ambassadress for you country. Also for your equine industry. Thank you for sharing your sense of humour also.

Bestest,
Jen